In response to a private foundation’s goal to improve public education and the teaching of science, PVF created the “Immediate-Response” Teacher Resource Grants Program. As a result of the success of this program, it is now available in 5 San Francisco Bay Area counties. Our Teacher Resource Grants focus on enhancing arts, science, special education, field trips, and after school programs.
- Did you read last week's blog post? 2018 @BAinspireawards Awardee Connie Liu of @project_invent wrote a guest piece… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our May Newsletter is out! Read "More Than Grantmaking" below and subscribe to Progress to get next month's newslet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We love seeing what can be accomplished from our Teacher Resource Grants Program! PVF is proud to have supported Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- PVF supported @movemeant 's potential back in 2016 with early funding and just this last weekend, our ED got his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The Adelante Spanish Immersion School applied for an Excursion Grant this Spring to take their 2nd grade students t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago