In response to a private foundation’s goal to improve public education and the teaching of science, PVF created the “Immediate-Response” Teacher Resource Grants Program. As a result of the success of this program, it is now available in 5 San Francisco Bay Area counties. Our Teacher Resource Grants focus on enhancing arts, science, special education, field trips, and after school programs.
- “We often talk about biodiversity, species interaction, and community service, but cannot replicate it in the class… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI @AlamedaCOE @SCCOE @SMCOETweet 1 week ago
- TEACHER RESOURCE GRANTS still available: -Arts (K-8) in Peninsula school districts -Math (TK-3) in San Mateo and Sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Judy Macias received a PVF grant years ago to attend a national #VillageMovement conference; she came back determin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @WestlyFound: This program is honest-to-goodness life changing. Share with youth in Oakland & Richmond! twitter.com/HiddenGeniusPr… 1 week ago