In response to a private foundation’s goal to improve public education and the teaching of science, PVF created the “Immediate-Response” Teacher Resource Grants Program. As a result of the success of this program, it is now available in 5 San Francisco Bay Area counties. Our Teacher Resource Grants focus on enhancing arts, science, special education, field trips, and after school programs.
- At the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year, PVF awarded Hoover Elementary School with a grant to support their S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Check out Eater's article on one of our amazing designated funds Stone Soup PDX! twitter.com/PDXStoneSoup/s… 6 days ago
- .@BAinspireawards Connie Liu's @project_invent has opened up applications for their 2019-2020 Fellowship cohort. "I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "We must remind ourselves that our humanity, integrity, and kindness matter and that they are designed to build bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @FCSanFrancisco: Flash alert! Our SF resource center is closing June 30, 2019. Instead, as part of @CandidDotOrg, you’ll find us in your… 2 weeks ago