In response to a private foundation’s goal to improve public education and the teaching of science, PVF created the “Immediate-Response” Teacher Resource Grants Program. As a result of the success of this program, it is now available in 5 San Francisco Bay Area counties. Our Teacher Resource Grants focus on enhancing arts, science, special education, field trips, and after school programs.
- PVF supported @movemeant 's potential back in 2016 with early funding and just this last weekend, our ED got his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The Adelante Spanish Immersion School applied for an Excursion Grant this Spring to take their 2nd grade students t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Your donation to @PDXStoneSoup (one of our wonderful designated funds here at PVF) during the month of May will hel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This past weekend, @BorderRelief welcomed @SisterNormaCCRG of the Catholic Charities Respite Center in McAllen, Tex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- In 2018 we awarded 18 dedicated MESA students, many of whom are proudly the first generation college student in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago