Here at PVF, we believe that the potential for impact is related to the ability to venture, try new approaches, take risks and sometimes fail. We encourage grantees to act in this way as well, pushing the envelope, whether it means reaching a new population group or becoming self-sufficient. At PVF we cause things to happen, initiating programs, forming collaboratives and acting quickly so that grants are made when needed at critical intervention points.
- Apply for a $5,000 Bay Area Inspire Award to #dogood in your #bayarea community! (Applications are due 10/31!)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "The opportunity to study at @stscholastica would have been almost impossible without the financial support of PVF.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @jameshiga: Thanks for letting me share @SOCAPmarkets #SOCAP17 https://t.co/Km5LCeLAI3 1 week ago
- $5,000 awards for young social innovators in the Bay Area! Applications due 10/31! #socialinnovation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NorCalGrant: "What is our obligation as elected representatives to make sure things don't get out of hand?" - @RepSpeier on housing cri… 2 weeks ago