Here at PVF, we believe that the potential for impact is related to the ability to venture, try new approaches, take risks and sometimes fail. We encourage grantees to act in this way as well, pushing the envelope, whether it means reaching a new population group or becoming self-sufficient. At PVF we cause things to happen, initiating programs, forming collaboratives and acting quickly so that grants are made when needed at critical intervention points.
- RT @callisto_org: Our CEO @JessicaHLadd talks to a student about why she started Callisto, the challenges, and what keeps her going. https… 2 days ago
- RT @tippingpoint: @FLYprogram_org kids are 40% less likely to return to incarceration. Thank you for serving our young neighbors in need. #… 3 days ago
- RT @sheeo_world: LOVE this- 2016 SheEO US Ventures rented a house in Santa Cruz this wkd! @EmbraceInnov @callisto_org @TheTownKitchen @Kit… 3 days ago
- RT @WestlyFound: Love seeing what young innovators can do! twitter.com/Youth_Venture/… 3 days ago
- .@VenusEmpowers created the Survivor Union Network (SUN) to provide job training for human trafficking survivors.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago