Here at PVF, we believe that the potential for impact is related to the ability to venture, try new approaches, take risks and sometimes fail. We encourage grantees to act in this way as well, pushing the envelope, whether it means reaching a new population group or becoming self-sufficient. At PVF we cause things to happen, initiating programs, forming collaboratives and acting quickly so that grants are made when needed at critical intervention points.
- At the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year, PVF awarded Hoover Elementary School with a grant to support their S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Check out Eater's article on one of our amazing designated funds Stone Soup PDX! twitter.com/PDXStoneSoup/s… 6 days ago
- .@BAinspireawards Connie Liu's @project_invent has opened up applications for their 2019-2020 Fellowship cohort. "I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "We must remind ourselves that our humanity, integrity, and kindness matter and that they are designed to build bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @FCSanFrancisco: Flash alert! Our SF resource center is closing June 30, 2019. Instead, as part of @CandidDotOrg, you’ll find us in your… 2 weeks ago