Here at PVF, we believe that the potential for impact is related to the ability to venture, try new approaches, take risks and sometimes fail. We encourage grantees to act in this way as well, pushing the envelope, whether it means reaching a new population group or becoming self-sufficient. At PVF we cause things to happen, initiating programs, forming collaboratives and acting quickly so that grants are made when needed at critical intervention points.
- "I am so grateful to be connected to Sheryl and the McAllen12+.... It is such a blessing to be connected to a group… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "Our hearts are aching as we imagine the deep suffering and trauma the children and their families are experiencing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SLHealthProject: (1/3) SLHP serves in Oakland, California’s Fruitvale neighborhood. We engage the community, including many Day Laborer… 4 days ago
- RT @WestlyFound: Less than month until the application for the #WestlyPrize opens. Young #socent from CA, are you ready to try for $40K? ht… 5 days ago
- RT @betterbrave: Our latest guide is live! Learn about your deadlines for reporting sexual harassment in the workplace and spread the word… 1 week ago