Here at PVF, we believe that the potential for impact is related to the ability to venture, try new approaches, take risks and sometimes fail. We encourage grantees to act in this way as well, pushing the envelope, whether it means reaching a new population group or becoming self-sufficient. At PVF we cause things to happen, initiating programs, forming collaboratives and acting quickly so that grants are made when needed at critical intervention points.
- RT @TheTownKitchen: Lunch with a purpose. 🙌 All orders through #TheTownKitchen help leverage a local food system, creating more equitable c… 13 hours ago
- RT @sheeo_world: Our LAST Venture info call is on Oct 26 at 1 PM EST. Join our Founder, @vickis, via video chat and have your questions ab… 13 hours ago
- RT @project_invent: Thanks to @ideo founding partner @dennisjboyle for leading us through an inspiring Saturday of inventing for social goo… 13 hours ago
- RT @itsYRmedia: Meet the new #YRmedia. Find us at the intersection of identity, culture, art, politics and entertainment. Youth Radio is n… 4 days ago
- RT @HSFdn: It's a couple years old, but in case helpful: here is our Communication Toolkit for Nonprofits: free communication tools availab… 5 days ago