Here at PVF, we believe that the potential for impact is related to the ability to venture, try new approaches, take risks and sometimes fail. We encourage grantees to act in this way as well, pushing the envelope, whether it means reaching a new population group or becoming self-sufficient. At PVF we cause things to happen, initiating programs, forming collaboratives and acting quickly so that grants are made when needed at critical intervention points.
- RT @sheeo_world: Calling SF/Bay Area women: Please join us for our 2017 #RadicalGenerosity launch event: Aug 23 in Berkeley! https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- See for yourself what a partnership between a school and a grassroots grantmaker like PVF can do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @1951Coffee: Meg and Doug were invited to a @starbucks ☕️ managers' meeting to share about refugees' journeys in America and wh… https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @WestlyFound: Young CA #socent with novel solutions to community challenges -- apply today for $30K #WestlyPrize! app.reviewr.com/site/WestlyPri… 6 days ago
- RT @sheeo_world: Looking to grow your Venture? SheEO Venture @abeego grew over 500% with the help of #radicalgenerosity. Apply at https://… 6 days ago