I recently met with Shaun Tai, Executive Director of Oakland Digital Arts & Literacy Center, to check out the latest billboard design winner on Broadway. ODALC trains this generation’s young talent and connects them to vibrant small businesses in Oakland to create digital and social media campaigns for these owners. Think of it as a grassroots digital marketing agency. It’s the type of connecting the dots that we love at PVF – youth, neighborhood businesses, and corporations coming together to boost the local economy by $2.5M. Keep your eyes open and you just might come across one of these beautiful billboards or Facebook business pages.
- RT @siliconvalleycf: Last chance! Apply for $100,000 grant by Aug. 25: siliconvalleycf.org/blog/announcem… https://t.co/iEuCxqy87u 12 hours ago
- Attention: San Mateo County & Santa Clara County Teachers! $500 Math Grants Available for TK-3rd Grade -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- $500 Environmental Science Resource Grants available for Alameda County teachers! Apply now! conta.cc/2il9fNT https://t.co/fHqxNlyawC 1 day ago
- "It was incredible to witness the joy & solidarity that emerged when the girls shared common experiences & stories.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @sheeo_world: Help us spread the word - please tag your SF/Bay Area female friends and retweet! 🙏 #radicalgenerosity https://t.co/1DWTMv… 2 days ago