I recently met with Shaun Tai, Executive Director of Oakland Digital Arts & Literacy Center, to check out the latest billboard design winner on Broadway. ODALC trains this generation’s young talent and connects them to vibrant small businesses in Oakland to create digital and social media campaigns for these owners. Think of it as a grassroots digital marketing agency. It’s the type of connecting the dots that we love at PVF – youth, neighborhood businesses, and corporations coming together to boost the local economy by $2.5M. Keep your eyes open and you just might come across one of these beautiful billboards or Facebook business pages.
- "This is truly a community project and the students and adults that have supported the Wellness Room have a lot to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 24 minutes ago
- RT @UnicrnsUnite: Less vilifying, more empathy: a look at how #nonprofits can build #epicrelationships between foundations (Coming May 2018… 1 day ago
- "She was excited about the new Environmental Science grant... as she said for her students, there is nothing more i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @danafrasz: Thank you @philanthropicvf for the transportation grant. @FoodShift is on track to recover, process, and distribute 100,000… 1 week ago
- RT @CEEIN4u: Alameda County teachers: Environmental science resource grants of up to $500 are available from @philanthropicvf! h/t @crscien… 1 week ago