I recently met with Shaun Tai, Executive Director of Oakland Digital Arts & Literacy Center, to check out the latest billboard design winner on Broadway. ODALC trains this generation’s young talent and connects them to vibrant small businesses in Oakland to create digital and social media campaigns for these owners. Think of it as a grassroots digital marketing agency. It’s the type of connecting the dots that we love at PVF – youth, neighborhood businesses, and corporations coming together to boost the local economy by $2.5M. Keep your eyes open and you just might come across one of these beautiful billboards or Facebook business pages.
- Have you ever been traveling and come upon a school or village with a need that caused you to want to help?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @callisto_org: Our CEO @JessicaHLadd talks to a student about why she started Callisto, the challenges, and what keeps her going. https… 4 days ago
- RT @tippingpoint: @FLYprogram_org kids are 40% less likely to return to incarceration. Thank you for serving our young neighbors in need. #… 5 days ago
- RT @sheeo_world: LOVE this- 2016 SheEO US Ventures rented a house in Santa Cruz this wkd! @EmbraceInnov @callisto_org @TheTownKitchen @Kit… 5 days ago
- RT @WestlyFound: Love seeing what young innovators can do! twitter.com/Youth_Venture/… 5 days ago