I recently met with Shaun Tai, Executive Director of Oakland Digital Arts & Literacy Center, to check out the latest billboard design winner on Broadway. ODALC trains this generation’s young talent and connects them to vibrant small businesses in Oakland to create digital and social media campaigns for these owners. Think of it as a grassroots digital marketing agency. It’s the type of connecting the dots that we love at PVF – youth, neighborhood businesses, and corporations coming together to boost the local economy by $2.5M. Keep your eyes open and you just might come across one of these beautiful billboards or Facebook business pages.
- Bill always says, “Find ’em and fund ’em – find the right people with good ideas, and invest in them.”… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @AlamedaCOE: Congratulations to Bridge Academy for winning an environmental science resource grant from the @philanthropicvf. The grant… 1 day ago
- RT @LandedHomes: Yesterday, #SantaCruz native @IanMagruder was on hand to announce our partnership with the Santa Cruz County Office of Edu… 2 days ago
- The three most notable characteristics of @pogopark are: its ambition to become a sustainable organization, its pas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @sheeo_world: "I think that the seed change that we're seeing right now, it's not just that survivors are speaking, it's that we're list… 6 days ago